Biofinity 3 pack
CooperVision's Biofinity contact lenses use the patented Aquaform technology, designed to allow the optimal amount of oxygen to reach your eyes.
Thanks to this technology, they keep your eyes moist without using any additional surface treatments or wetting agents. On top of this, Biofinity has an aspheric front surface, which provides greater image resolution and increased the depth of focus, ensuring clear and crisp vision.
Renowned for their high quality, Biofinity lenses can be worn continuously for up to 7 days or 6 nights of continuous wear, under the instruction of your Optician. Alternatively, you can wear them during waking hours and replace them with a fresh pair every month.
Buy your Biofinity contact lenses online from Lenssaver.co.uk, and you'll enjoy the convenience of fast, reliable delivery straight to your door.
Biofinity: Benefits and Features
- Ultimate comfort: Aquaform technology ensures your eyes stay hydrated for longer.
- Perfect for busy lifestyles: These monthly lenses can be worn for up to 7 days of continuous wear (dependent on your Optician's advised schedule).
- Clear vision: Aspheric front surface allows for sharper vision with a wide depth of field.
- Naturally wettable.
- Low modulus and high Dk.
- Silicone hydrogel material.
- Aspheric front surface for sharper vision.
|Type of lens
|48% Water, 52% Comfilcon A
|+8.00D to -12.00D
|Daily or up to 29 nights continuous
|Dk/t (at -3.00d)