Contact Lens Wearing Tips
The first time with contact lenses: How to use your lenses
The first contact lenses are often difficult to use, but with a certain exercise, the procedure is easy. In order for you to wear the new contact lenses without causing any discomfort after a short time, you should do the following:
- • Wash your hands and make sure there are no soaps left on the fingers.
- • Take the left or right lens out of your liquid - the storage container is labeled L and R to avoid confusion.
- • Clean the lens with sterile cleaning fluid gently between thumb and index finger, and then rinse off with saline solution.
- • Hold the wet contact lens on the tip of the index finger and spread your eyelids with the fingers of the other hand.
- • Carefully place the lens centrally on your eyeball.
At first, it could be a little complicated to place and remove contact lenses. Read our step by step guide and find the easy and uncomplicated method for inserting or removing contact lenses.
At first, it can be a bit overwhelming to touch your eyes. But before you know it, manipulating the lenses will be as natural as brushing your teeth.
- • Always start with the same eye when you place or remove the lenses so that they do not mix.
- • Do you have a friend who wears glasses? It can help if someone shows you how to put your own lenses.