Purevision 2 HD for Astigmatism: Information
- Clear, Crisp Vision: The unique design reduces halos and glares, ensuring high-definition vision.
- Easy Handling: Handling tint ensures easier insertion.
- Stable Fit: Auto Align Design keeps these lenses stable on the eye.
Purevision 2 HD for Astigmatism is designed to provide clear, high-definition vision to wearers that suffer from astigmatism.
The unique Auto Align Design keeps the lens stable on the eye, reducing blurriness in vision and discomfort. The Enhanced Aspheric Optical design reduces halos and glares; providing clear, crisp vision. The thin lens, combining with a handling tint mean these lenses are easy to insert.
Purevision 2 HD for Astigmatism is ideal for those that have to sit in front of a computer screen for long periods. They are designed for high performance even in low light environments and are also suited for driving as they reduce glares.
Key Features & Benefits
- Designed to reduce spherical aberration on both the cylinder and sphere meridians of the lens.
- Patient Benefit: Incredible vision with reduced halos.
- Auto Align Design - Hybrid ballasting (peri and prism design), a large diameter (14.5 mm), and large optic zone (8 mm).
- Patient Benefit: Amazing stability and orientation deliver consistently crisp, clear vision.
- Thin, rounded edge design and moisture-rich packaging solution.
- Patient Benefit: Outstanding comfort on insertion and throughout the day.
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb|
|Type of Lens||Monthly disposable|
|Material||36% Water, 64% Balafilcon A (silicone hydrogel)|
|UVA/UVB protection||Not specified|
|Material||balafilcon A (silicone hydrogel)|
|Oxygen transmissibility*||91 Dk/t**|
|Optics technology||Aspheric optics|
|Base curve||8.9 mm|
|Optic zone*||8.0 mm|
|Center thickness*||0.10 mm|
|Powers||2011: Plano to -6.00D (0.25D steps) -0.75D, -1.25D, -1.75D|
|2012: +6.00D to -9.00D (0.50D steps above -6.00D) -2.25D|
|Axis:||10° to 180° in 10° steps|
|Visibility tint||Light blue|