Purevision 2 HD 6 Pack: Information
- Ideal for office workers: Made from silicone hydrogel which prevents lenses from drying out while looking at a computer for a long period of time.
- High comfort levels: The thinness of these lenses allow for a more natural feel in your eyes.
- Crisp, clear vision: HD Optics reduces halos and glare, giving you more precise vision.
Unlike other hydrogel lenses, Purevision 2 HD lenses allow three times more oxygen to the eyes for optimum comfort and healthy wear.
They are reusable for up to a month (dependent on your optician’s advice), providing excellent value for money. The handling tint makes them easy to insert, while the thin material makes them barely noticeable in your eyes.
The enhanced design of Purevision 2 HD lenses helps to reduce spherical aberration, a common problem that affects resolution and clarity. High Definition technology means these lenses have minimal halos and glare, keeping your vision crisp and clear throughout wear.
Key Features & Benefits
- Incredible vision and helps reduce halos and glare
- Delivers outstanding comfort on insertion for first fit success
- Exceptional breathability and they're healthy
- Plus, designed to reduce spherical aberration across the entire power range
- Thin lens design, yet remarkably easy to handle
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb|
|Type of Lens||Extended Wear, Monthly disposable|
|Material||Balafilcon A (silicone hydrogel)|
|Oxygen Transmission||130 Dk/t @ center for -3.00D|
|Design Technology||Aspheric optics (HD optics)|
|Base Curve||8.6 mm|
|Optical Zone||9.0 mm @ -3.00D|
|Center Thickness||0.07 mm for -3.00D|
|Powers||+6.00D to -12.00D (0.25 steps, 0.50D steps above -6.00D)|
|Visibility Tint||Light Blue|
|Wear||Daily wear/Flexi Wear|
|UVA/UVB protection||Not Specified|