This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer, and only limited prescriptions are available
The combination of Smart Silicone technology and UV protection make MyDay contact lenses a healthy and comfortable option. The silicone hydrogel material of the lens makes them comfortable and easier to handle than other daily lenses which aren’t made with this material.
These lenses deliver a high level of oxygen to your eyes whilst maintaining a high water content. This means that you are unlikely to notice dryness towards the end of the day and your eyes will remain fresh and bright.
CooperVision's MyDay are premium daily lenses. They have a blue handling tint, which makes it easier for you to insert and remove your lenses, and tell when they’re inside out.They’re a great option if you have a busy lifestyle because you don’t have to waste time cleaning them each day – wear them once then throw them away.
Here at Lenssaver.co.uk, we offer superb quality contact lenses at affordable prices. Patience isn’t one of our best virtues – we believe in fast delivery just as much as you do. Our aim is to dispatch over 90% of our orders the same day, so order your MyDay lenses now for the opportunity to receive them tomorrow, straight to your door.
My Day: Features & Benefits
- Exceptional comfort: The Smart Silicone material used means the lenses are very comfortable to wear.
- Trouble-free handling: A visibility tint on these lenses makes insertion and removal a simple process.
- Ideal for hectic routines: No cleaning or storing is necessary.
- Vision correction for myopia and hyperopia
- Breakthrough Smart Silicone™ uses less silicone leaving more room in the lens for built-in channels of moisture and provides optimal lens softness over other silicone hydrogel daily disposables
- UVA and UVB protection*
- Daily replacement lenses
Contact Lens Details
|Type of Lens||Daily disposables|
|Material/H2O Content||54% Water, 46% Stenfilcon A|
|Sphere Power||+6.00D to -10.00D|
|(0.50 steps after +5.00 and -6.00D)|
|Center thickness (mm)||0.08 mm|
|Uv Filter||UVA/ UVB = 85% / 96%|
|Handling Tint||Light Blue|
|Edge Thickness (mm)||0.07|