Biomedics 1 Day Extra: Information
With a water content of 55%, Biomedics 1 Day Extra lenses allow high levels of oxygen to reach your eyes. This means they are less likely to feel dry or uncomfortable, even after long periods of wear.
These lenses come with no added hassle of cleaning and storing, which saves time and effort. Simply throw them away at the end of each day and replace them with a new pair the following morning. This routine also prevents the build-up of allergens which keeps your eyes healthy.
Biomedics 1 Day Extra contact lenses are not only comfortable and convenient but they are also easy to insert, thanks to their blue visibility tint. In addition, they provide extra protection against the sun's harmful UV radiation when worn with a pair of sunglasses.
Biomedics 1 Day Extra: Features & Benifits
- Customer Note: Plus Prescription available in 8.8 base curve only.
- Excellent Comfort: Can be worn for up to 16 hours.
- Easy to Insert: Visibility tint makes these lenses easy to see when putting them in.
- Low Maintenance: Daily disposables don’t require cleaning or storage.
- Engineered to minimize lid interaction and help provide day-long comfort.
- Features an optimized base curve that, for many patients, enhances the fit.
- Offers excellent wettability and centration to support comfort throughout the day.
- Provides mid-water content that contributes to excellent comfort.
PLEASE NOTE BIOMEDICS 1 DAY EXTRA in + Prescription is 8.8 base curve only
Contact Lens Details:
|Type of lens||Daily disposables|
|Material||55% water, 45% ocufilcon d|
|Material/h2o content||Ocufilcon d/55%|
|Base curve(mm)||8.6 (minus powers), 8.8 (plus powers)|
|Sphere power||+6.00d to -10.00d|
|(0.50 steps after +5.00d and -6.00d)|
|Dk/t (at -3.00d)||27|