Biofinity Multifocal: Information
Biofinity Multifocal contact lenses are ideal for wearers who have difficulty focusing on nearby objects due to aging.
The advanced Balanced Progressive Technology allows for better clarity and focus by correcting both near and far vision. A highly wettable lens ensures better oxygen supply to the eye, increasing comfort.
They can be worn for extended periods of up to 7 days (if advised by your optician); ideal for wearers with busy lifestyles who suffer from presbyopia. Please note that you should always consult your optician before changing your contact lens wear schedule.
Buy your Biofinity Multifocal lenses today from Lenssaver.co.uk and enjoy super fast delivery. Over 90% of our orders ship on the same day, so you can be sure you’ll get the lenses you need quickly.
Biofinity Multifocal: Benefits and Features
- Comfort: Increased comfort thanks to the unique formulation.
- Better clarity and focus: Unique technology corrects vision for presbyopic wearers.
- Convenient for busy lifestyles: No need for extra wetting additives.
- Monthly replacement.
- Focus close up, far away and in-between.
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable.
- Naturally wettable so you're less likely to need additional wetting drops.
Contact Lens Details:
|Type of lens||Monthly disposable, Multifocal|
|Material||48% Water, 52% Comfilcon A|
|Uva/uvb protection||Not specified|
|Sphere power||+6.00D to -10.00D|
|(0.50 steps after -6.00D)|
|Add power||+1.00, +1.50, +2.00, +2.50|
|Design||D lens, N lens|
|Wearing schedule||Daily wear or continuous wear up to 29 nights|
|Dk/t (at -3.00d)||142|