Purevision 2 HD For Presbyopia: Information
Purevision 2 HD for Presbyopia contact lenses provide clear, high definition vision at all distances for wearers suffering from presbyopia.
The exclusive 3-zone Progressive Design provides a smooth transition between the various power ranges, without a drop in vision quality. These lenses are made from a silicone hydrogel material, which increases oxygen transmission to the eye. This ensures the eyes stay hydrated, offering high levels of comfort.
As these are monthly disposables, they are ideal for regular wearers. This means they may work out to be a cheaper alternative to daily disposables. They are also great if you don’t want the frequent hassle of switching back-and-forth between bifocals or reading glasses
- Excellent vision at all distances in real world conditions.
- Streamlined fitting and more effective patient management.
- Outstanding comfort on insertion and throughout the day.
- Smooth transition. Different vision zones on the lens provide you with a smooth transition between near and far vision.
- High comfort. Silicone hydrogel material ensures more oxygen reaches your eyes, increasing comfort.
- Ideal for regular wearers. Monthly disposables mean they may work out as a cheaper alternative to daily disposables.
- 3-Zone Progressive Design - Designed to improve near and intermediate vision while continuing to provide excellent distance vision.
- Accurate Power at Every Power - Designed for a more predictable fit from the start with more consistent Add across the power range.
- Technology - Thin, rounded edge design, and moisture rich packaging solution.
Contact Lens Details
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb|
|Type of Lens||Extended Wear, Monthly disposable, Multifocal|
|UVA/UVB protection||Not specified|
|Power||+6.00D to -10.00D (0.25D steps)|
|Add Powers||Low: +0.75D to +1.50D spectacle Add|
|High: +1.75D to +2.50D spectacle Add|
|Dk/t*||130 at center for -3.00D|
|Design||Center-near aspheric optics|
|Base Curve||8.6 mm|
|Center Thickness||0.07 mm at -3.00D (varies w/ power)|
|Visibility Tint||Light blue|
|Replacement Schedule||Monthly replacement|
|Modality||Daily wear or up to 30 days continuous wear|