Biotrue ONEday - 90 Lenses
Biotrue One day 30: Information
Biotrue contact lenses by Bausch & Lomb are designed to provide long-lasting comfort and clear, crisp vision.
The exclusive HyperGel material aims to replicate the natural water content of the eye, increasing comfort and hydration. The unique High Definition Optics allows for clear, crisp vision that lasts longer.
These lenses are ideal if you are outdoors for long hours. The built-in UV inhibitor protects your eyes from harmful rays and the unique optics of the lens shields your eyes from halos and glares. Please note that these lenses should not be considered a total substitute for UV-blocking eyewear such as sunglasses.
Key Features & Benefits
Like all Biotrue products from Bausch + Lomb, Biotrue ONEday has been inspired by the biology of your eye.
- Meets oxygen levels the open eye needs to maintain healthy, white eyes
- Matches the cornea’s water content (78%) to support incredible comfort
- Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film to retain moisture and shape for comfortable vision throughout the day.
- High Definition Optics – reduces halos and glare, especially in low light1
- UV protection – helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye (with UV symbol)2
Dailies patients might not be as satisfied as you think
- 2 out of 3 patients experience symptoms of blurry or fluctuating vision or discomfort symptoms like dryness or tired eyes
- Yet only a third of patients who experience blurry vision talk to their doctors about it3
- Biotrue ONEday retains moisture, retains shape for comfortable vision throughout the day
Outstanding Breathability for Exceptional Eye Health
|Bausch & Lomb
|Type of Lens
|42 Dk/t @ centre for -3.00D
|9.0mm @ -3.00D
|0.1mm for -3.00D
|-0.25D to -6.25D (in 0.25D steps) -6.50D to -9.00D (in 0.50D steps)
|Coming Soon: Powers up to +6.50D (in 0.25D steps).
|High Definition™ Optics