Purevision 2 HD: Information
Purevision 2 HD contact lenses are monthly lenses that offer increased comfort and quality of vision.The HD Optics design helps to reduce glare and halos; ensuring clear, crisp vision. ComfortMoist technology makes for a thinner lens, working with the high oxygen transmission to provide premium levels of comfort.
Reduced glare make these lenses ideal for wearers regularly sit in front of a computer screen for extended hours. The unique silicone hydrogel material increases comfort, lasting for hours longer than similar soft lenses.
Purevision 2 HD: Features and Benefits
- Incredible vision and helps reduce halos and glare
- Delivers outstanding comfort on insertion for first fit success
- Exceptional breathability and they're healthy
- Plus, designed to reduce spherical aberration across the entire power range
- Thin lens design, yet remarkably easy to handle
- Reduced glare and halos. Ideal for wearers who sit in front of screens all day.
- Increased comfort. Better oxygen transmission increases your wearing comfort.
- Clear, crisp vision. Unique HD Optics increases quality of vision.
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb|
|Type of Lens||Extended Wear, Monthly disposable|
|Material||Balafilcon A (silicone hydrogel)|
|Oxygen Transmission||130 Dk/t @ center for -3.00D|
|Design Technology||Aspheric optics (HD optics)|
|Base Curve||8.6 mm|
|Optical Zone||9.0 mm @ -3.00D|
|Center Thickness||0.07 mm for -3.00D|
|Powers||+6.00D to -12.00D (0.25 steps, 0.50D steps above -6.00D)|
|Visibility Tint||Light Blue|
|Wear||Daily wear/Flexi Wear|
|UVA/UVB protection||Not Specified|