Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia: Information
Even after 16 hours of wear, Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia contact lenses retain a high level of moisture and keep their shape, providing you with superb levels of comfort.
These lenses are designed to replicate the human eye, which creates a fantastic wearing experience. They contain 78% water (the same amount of water that the cornea retains) meaning your eyes stay hydrated for longer. The UV filter also offers added protection from harmful beams of sunlight.
Because these lenses are daily disposables, they minimize the chances of an eye infection and are a great option for maintaining healthy eyes. This also means that you don’t have to take time out of your schedule to clean and store them; they can simply be disposed of after each wear.
Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia : Features & Benefits
- Low Maintenance: Simply dispose of after each wear – no need to clean or store.
- Easy to Insert: The light blue visibility tint makes them easier to spot on your finger when inserting.
- Lets your Eyes Breathe: HyperGel material allows high levels of oxygen through to the eyes, keeping them healthy and white.
- Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film
- Matches the water content of the cornea
- Allows for the oxygen a healthy eye needs
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours
- 3-Zone Progressive Design gives you clear vision up close, far away, and in between
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb|
|Oxygen Transmissibility||42 Dk/t @center for-3.00D|
|Base curve||8.6 mm|
|Center Thickness||0.1 mm for -3.00D|
|Spherical Power||+6.00D to -9.00D (in 0.25D steps) including plano|
|Add Power||Low: +0.75D to +1.50D spectacle add|
|High: +1.75D to +2.50D spectacle add|
|Design||Center-near aspheric optics, 3-Zone Progressive|
|Visibility tint||Light blue|
|Wear||Daily wear, Daily Disposable|