Focus Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus 90: Information
CIBA Vision / Alcon Dailies AquaComfort Plus contact lenses contain three moisturising agents. These agents act together to ensure long-lasting hydration for your eyes, relieving you from feelings of dryness and discomfort.
The ultra thin edges enhance comfort and ease of insertion, to the point that you'll feel as if you weren't wearing contacts at all. Part of the Focus Dailies brand family, these lenses are perfect for any lifestyle. You can wear them throughout the day, keeping your eyes healthy from breakfast to bedtime.
Order Dailies AquaComfort Plus online from Lenssaver.co.uk, and enjoy the benefits of purchasing a high quality product at a competitive price, while receiving fast delivery throughout the UK.
Focus Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus also available in 30 Pack Size.
Focus Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus 90: Benefits
- Comfort: Releases moisturising agents throughout the day providing refreshing all-day comfort from the first blink.
- Active lens: The release of moisturising agents with every blink results in a stabilised tear film which helps support clear vision and comfort throughout the day.
- Dependable: Thanks to this tear film stability, it’s a great choice to help against the challenges of modern living and the signs and symptoms of seasonal ocular allergy
Focus Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus 90: Features
- Pressure from each blink squeezes the lens pumping minute amounts of moisturising agent to the lens surface.
- A unique PVA-based material, nelfilcon A, helps prolong tear break up time and relieve dryness thanks to its good surface spreading characteristics.
- PVA is a moisturising agent and a common ingredient in comfort drops.
- HPMC in the blister pack for an initial comfort drop effect; PEG is released for comfort early in the day; PVA works together with PEG for comfort throughout the day.
|Manufacturer||CIBA Vision / Alcon|
|Type of Lens||Daily Disposables|
|Material||69% Water, 31% Nelfilcon A II 2 (with HPMC, PEG and dual molecular weight PVA)|
|Handling tint||Edge to edge, light blue "Visitint"|
|UVA/UVB protection||Not specified|
|Dk/t||26 @ -3.00D|
|Power range (steps)||+6.00 to -6.00 (0.25D); - 6.50 to -10.00 (0.50D)|
|Lenses per box||30 and 90|
|Design||Front surface: Tri-curve; Back surface: Tri-curve|