Dailies Total 1 Water Gradiant Daily Disposable
Dailies Total 1 Water Gradiant Daily Disposable: Information
Dailies Total 1 Water Gradiant Daily Disposable are the worlds first water gradient contact lenses, designed to specifically match the natural water content of your eyes. Made from Silicone Hydrogel, a material that allows up to three times more oxygen to the eye than traditional soft lenses, Dailies Total 1 contact lenses provide increased oxygen and water permeability, ensuring your eyes stay hydrated, and your vision stays clear and comfortable for longer.
Dailies Total 1 Water Gradiant Daily Disposable: Features
- The first water gradient contact lens.
- Featuring an increase from 33% to over 80% water content from core to surface.
- At the core: Silicone hydrogel material with low water content and high oxygen transmissibility.
- At the surface: Over 80% water content.
- Superior lubricity exceeding competitive contact lenses.
- Essentially no silicone at the surface of the lens.
Dailies Total 1 Water Gradiant Daily Disposable: Benefits
- Breathability: Highest oxygen transmissibility of any daily disposable contact lens, Dk/t = 156 @ -3.00D for white healthy looking eyes.
- Superior Lubricity: Composed of a hydrophilic polymer network to help reduce interaction with the delicate tissues of the eye.
- Comfort: Exceptional comfort from beginning to end of day.
Dailies total 1 are also available in 90 pack Size.
Lenses :- IN STOCK Shipped Same Day
|Manufacturer||CIBA Vision / Alcon|
|Water content (%)||Core Water Content (%) 33%; Surface Water Content (%) > 80%|
|Dk/t||156 @ -3.00D|
|Power range (steps)||-0.50 to -6.00 (0.25D); -6.50 to -10.00 (0.50D)|
|Lenses per box||30 and 90|
|Design||The first water gradient contact lens|