Air Optix Night & Day Aqua: Information
Air Optix Night & Day Aqua lenses comprise of Ciba Visions TriComfort technology and can be worn around the clock.
These lenses permit up to five times more oxygen to reach your eyes than any other existing soft lens, keeping your eyes hydrated for longer. The Aqua Moisture System limits dehydration of the contact lenses which means comfort and visual acuity will be on top form.
If you lead a hectic lifestyle, these lenses may just be what youre looking for. Depending on your opticians advice, they can be worn night and day without having to clean before you sleep.
At Lenssaver.co.uk we offer a fast and convenient delivery service and special offers for all our customers. Order today and you ll have the option of next day UK delivery.
- Lotrafilcon A is a state-of-the-art material that offers the highest level of oxygen transmissibility of any available soft contact lenses
- Plasma Surface Technology provides minimally exposed silicone providing a hydrophilic environment with superior lipid deposit resistance and significantly better wettability
- In a three-year clinical study, wearers of AIR OPTIX NIGHT & DAY AQUA experienced improvement in signs and symptoms of corneal health
- Health: The high breathability ensures maximum transmission and takes into account that no two corneas respond alike
- Lifestyle: the most breathable soft contact lens for patients who lead busy lives, and nap or sleep in their contact lenses
- Safe: Safe and effective for up to 30 nights continuous wear