Air Optix Aqua Multifocal: Information
Produced by CIBA Vision, Air Optix Multifocal is designed for those suffering from age-related presbyopia who wish to maintain optimum comfort.
These contact lenses are designed to be replaced on a monthly basis. Dependent on your optician’s advice, they can be worn for up to 6 nights without removal – great for wearers with a busy schedule. The high water content used for construction means that the surface of the lenses is kept smooth and moist. This prevents the build up of dirt, excess protein, and dust which helps to reduce irritation.
Such a superb level of hydration is great for anyone, but particularly for wearers who suffer from dry eyes, spend a lot of time at computers or work in an air-conditioned environment.
At Lenssaver.co.uk we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and delivery times, with over 90% of our UK orders shipped the very same day. Order today and enjoy our top quality products and exclusive offer
Air Optix Aqua Multifocal: Features
- The center near design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA MULTIFOCAL contact lenses works synergistically with the eye’s natural pupillary function.
- For near objects, the pupil constricts, while for distant objects, the pupil dilates, working in synergy with the lens design
- Smooth progression of power from center near to immediate and distance
- Bi-aspheric surface design enhances image quality and facilitates fit
Air Optix Aqua Multifocal: Benefits
- Vision: AIR OPTIX® AQUA MULTIFOCAL contact lenses help give emerging and established presbyopes crisp,clear vision at all distances near through far
- Comfort: The ultra-smooth plasma surface of AIR OPTIX® contact lenses defends against daily deposits and contributes to healthy lens wear
- Predictable: The consistent ADD effect results in improved binocular vision, predictable clincal results and decreased fitting time
|Manufacturer||CIBA Vision / Alcon|
|Type of Lens||Monthly disposable, Multifocal|
|Material||33% Water + 67% Lotrafilcon B|
|UVA/UVB protection||Not specified|
|Dk/t||138 @ -3.00D|
|Power range (steps)||+6.00 to -10.00 (0.25D)|
|Add (steps)||LO (<+1.25), MED (+1.50 to +2.00), HI (+2.25 to 2.50)|
|Lenses per box||3-Jan|
|Design||Front surface: Aspheric. Back surface: Aspheric|