1 Day ACUVUE TruEye 30 pack
1 Day ACUVUE TruEye 30 Pack: Information
- Incredible comfort. Soft silicone hydrogel material makes you feel like you aren’t wearing lenses at all.
- Simple to use. The handling tint makes it easy to insert your lenses, while special markings let you know if theyare inside-out.
- Hydration that lasts. Advanced HYDRACLEAR technology helps to keep your eyes moisturised all day long.
1 Day ACUVUE TruEye by Johnson & Johnson are innovative lenses, designed to provide you with long-lasting comfort and clear vision throughout the day. These contact lenses are made from silicone hydrogel, a material which allows almost 100% of available oxygen to pass through to your eyes. This ensures clear, comfortable vision that gives you a no contact lens feeling. The lenses also use advanced HYDRACLEAR technology, which helps to keep your eyes moist and hydrated for as long as possible.
1 Day ACUVUE TruEye: Benefits
HYDRACLEAR 1 Technology
Stable tear film helps eyes stay moist all day
– HYDRACLEAR1 delivers a highly wettable, ultra-smooth lens that attracts tear film to help maintain the eyes ocular environment
– HYDRACLEAR1 has the highest volume of wetting agent in the HYDRACLEARfamily and delivers a highly wettable, ultra smooth lens for comfort comparable to wearing no lens at all
Unique silicone hydrogel material for optimal oxygen performance, allowing 100% oxygen consumption across the entire cornea, irrespective of power UVA and UVB blocking to help protect from tranmission of UV
– Class 1 UV-blocker to help protect against transmission of harmful UV rays
– Patients are concerned about protecting their eyes as well as skin
Handling tint and 123 indicator
1-DAY ACUVUETruEyehandling tint and a 123 indicator make life that little bit easier for your patients.
9 out of 10 wearers tell us that handling is easy
Built-in wetting agent for lasting comfort
The hygiene and convenience of fresh new lenses every day for healthier lens wear.
Like to Upgrade your Lenses why not try AcuvueOasys one day 90 pack.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Type of Lens||Daily disposables|
|Material||46% Water, 54% Narafilcon A|
|Oxygen Permeability||118 Dk/t|
|Base Curves||8.5mm, 9.0mm|
|Available powers||-12.00D to +06.00D|
|UVA/UVB protection||96% UV-A, 99% UV-B|
|Lens material||narafilcon A|
|Technology||Internal wetting agent Polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP) using HYDRACLEAR® 1 Technology|
|Oxygen transmissibility (Dk/t)||118 x 10-9 (-3.00D lens)|
|(boundary and edge corrected):|
|(% available to central cornea):|
|Class 1 UV-blocking:*||99.9% UVB and 96.9% UVA|
|Center thickness||0.085mm (-3.00D lens)|
|Visibility features||Visibility tint|
|'123' inside-out indicator|
|Package sizes available||10, 30, 90 and 180 lenses|