ACUVUE OASYS for Presbyopia: Information
- Lasting comfort.Hydraclear Plus technology ensures the lenses retain moisture and shape, keeping them comfortable throughout wear.
- Suitable for sufferers of presbyopia.These lenses provide clear vision at any distance.
- Ideal for outdoor activity.The UV filter means you have more protection from harmful sun rays.
ACUVUE OASYS for Presbyopia lenses use innovative technology to provide optimum comfort and balanced vision at varied distances.
This next-generation multifocal contact lens combines the unique Zonal Aspheric Optical Design and the exceptional comfort of HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology. The result is balanced vision near, far and in-between, from a contact lens material so comfortable it feels like wearing no lens at all – even in challenging environments that can make eyes feel tired and dry. They also contain the highest level of UV-blocking in a multifocal contact lens.*
ACUVUE OASYS for Presbyopia: Benefits
Zonal Aspheric Optical Design
ACUVUE OASYS® for PRESBYOPIA contact lenses have Zonal Aspheric Design for balanced vision at all distances. This design allows for pupil size independence.
Three ADD system and lens selection guide for 74% fit success rate
HYDRACLEAR® Plus Technology
HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology creates a highly wettable, ultra-smooth contact lens material to keep eyes feeling moist and fresh
Allows 98% available oxygen to central cornea during daily wear
Fresher is Better
- 2 pairs per month for a comfortable and healthy experience all round
- 8 out of 10 wearers say their lenses feel nicer when replaced 2-weekly versus a monthly lens after 4 weeks
- Class 1 UV-blocking, the highest UV-blocking of all multifocal contact lenses*
- Patients are concerned about protecting their eyes as well as skin
*All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area.
Join Lenssaver.co.uk’s many satisfied customers by ordering your contacts today.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Type of Lens||Multifocal, Two Weekly Disposables|
|Lens material:||38% Water, 62% Senofilcon A (silicone hydrogel)|
|Available powers||-09.00D to +06.00D|
|UV-blocker:*||99.9% UVB and 96.1% UVA (Class 1)|
|Technology:||Zonal Aspheric Design and an internal wetting agent Polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP) using HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology|
|Oxygen transmissibility Dk/t:4||147 x 10-9|
|Oxygen % available to central cornea:5||98%|
|Centre thickness at -3.00D (mm):||0.07|
|Package size:||Six lenses|