1 Day ACUVUE Define – Natural Sparkle: Information
- Sparkle and shine.Works with your eye’s natural colour to add exciting definition.
- Comfort that lasts. Moisture-rich wetting agents keep your eyes hydrated.
- Built-in UV filter helps to block out the sun’s harmful rays.
1 Day ACUVUE Define contact lenses are designed to work in harmony with your own eye colour, adding a natural-looking sparkle and shine to your eyes. Designed specifically for lighter eyes, these lenses brighten and highlight your natural colour. For darker eyes, Define Sparkle gives soft highlights for a more subtle brightening effect.
This range has been designed to provide the same quality and comfort as the 1 Day ACUVUE Moist contact lens. The same UV filter and moisture-rich wetting agents are included in both lenses.
These lenses are manufactured to create a realistic and authentic appearance to the eyes, with a unique outer ring adding definition and depth. Buy your 1 Day ACUVUE Define lenses from Lenssaver.co.uk to enjoy super fast delivery and our ongoing eye care services.
Customer Note :- Johnson and johnson has discontinued the products and limited prescriptions and quantities are available please call in to speak to our customer service at our freephone 08081233535
1 Day ACUVUE Define – Natural Sparkle: Benefits
Lens Print Designs
1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE® NATURAL SHIMMER™ providing more depth and intensity
Clear ultra-thin etafilcon A covers the coloured pigments for a smooth, wettable surface, helping to deliver comfortable lens wear
Print design does not cover the central part of the lens
The addition of the coloured ring does not affect oxygen delivery
- Provides exceptional comfort which lasts until the end of the day
- Helps leave your eyes feeling fresh and comfortable from morning to night
- Helps to reduce UV exposure with Class 2 UV-blocking*
- Patients are concerned about protecting their eyes as well as skin
* All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area.
* Some patients may notice a small difference in subjective vision performance compared to a clear lens.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Type of Lens||Coloured, Daily disposables|
|Lens material||etafilcon A|
|Oxygen Permeability||25.5 x10-9 Dk/t|
|Available powers||-0.25D to -9.00D | +0.50D & +1.00D|
|Technology||BEAUTY-WRAPPED-IN-COMFORT™ and internal wetting agent Polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP) using LACREON® Technology|
|Oxygen transmissibility (DK/t (boundary and edge corrected)):||25.5 x 10-9 (for -3.00 D)|
|Oxygen flux (% available to central cornea):||88%|
|UV:||97% UVB and 81% UVA|
|Power range – BVP:||-0.25 to -6.00 D (0.25 steps), -6.50 to -9.00 D (0.50 steps).|
|+0.50 D and +1.00 D|
|Centre thickness:||0.084 mm (for -3.00 D)|