Who we are
Lenssaver is one of United Kingdom’s online suppliers of contact lenses. We prove daily that low prices can be combined with fast delivery and first class service. Our wide assortment of products includes Top Brands. 95% of all orders are in stock and are ready to be mailed out the same day.
What we do
Our business concept is to offer the smoothest and safest alternative to purchasing contact lenses on the high street. At Lenssaver.co.uk you can easily order exactly the same kind of lenses that you find at your local optician, but at much lower prices. Simply put, we offer inexpensive contact lenses – quickly and easily.
We only sell contact lenses from large internationally recognised companies such as Bausch&Lomb, Ciba Vision, Cooper Vision, Johnson & Johnson and Alcon.
Our logistics center are based in United Kingdom.
For Healthy and Comfortable eyes:
- Replace lenses if they are scratched /damaged or if they have any deposits.
- Replace your contact lens case each month to prevent a build up contaminants.
- Strictly follow the wearing and care instructions of your lenses that have been provided by your practitioner.
- Attend your routine follow up examinations with your practitioner this is essential in monitoring your eye health.
- Apply your lenses before you apply makeup.Wash your hands thoroughly before you apply your lenses. (Even moisturizer or sunscreen can cause stinging or other problems, so wash up!)
- Apply eye shadow and liner gently, so you dont jostle or damage your lenses.
- Use oil-free and fragrance-free eye makeup.
- Call your eye care professional if you have any redness, pain, swelling or irritation.
- Remove your lenses before you remove your eye make-up.
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses every time you remove them.
- Keep all your solution bottles tightly capped when youre not using them.
- Dont wear your lenses while you color or perm your hair.
- Dont use aerosols (hairspray, etc.) with your eyes open.
- Dont sleep in your lenses (unless you wear lenses that are specifically designed for continuous wear and your eye care professional has prescribed them for that wear schedule).
- Do not re-use your contact lens solution.Always discard and replace the solution each time you store your lenses.
- Never use tap water for cleaning contact lenses.
- Do not use your lenses while swimming or water sports.
- Do not ignore any irritation or redness of the eyes. If in doubt take them out!
- Do not wear your lenses while you are on eye medication or using eye drops unless advised by your