1 Day ACUVUE Define – Natural Shimmer: Information
- Subtle definition. Enhance your natural eye colour with a subtle new look.
- Colour and comfort. Moisture-rich wetting agent keeps your eyes comfortable all day long.
- Outdoor protection.Built-in UV filters block 99% of the sun’s harmful rays.
1 Day ACUVUE Define lenses are designed to subtly enhance the natural appearance of your eyes without completely changing your eye colour. Natural Shimmer lenses add highlight to increase the depth of medium eye colours. Lighter eyes are given a bold, striking look while darker eyes are given a more subtle contrast.
A special outer ring adds definition to the eye, while colour and contrast is added to blend into the iris. This helps to show off and enhance the look of your eyes without altering your natural colour.
The ACUVUE Define range combines colour with the same incredible comfort provided by the popular 1 Day ACUVUE Moist range. A moisture-rich wetting agent embedded within the material keeps your contact lenses feeling comfortable all day long.
Buy your 1 Day ACUVUE Define Natural Shimmer lenses from Lenssaver.co.uk to enjoy low prices and our premium services. Super fast delivery in the UK also ensures you’ll always get your lenses on time.
1 Day ACUVUE Define – Natural Shimmer: Benefits
LENS PRINT DESIGNS
1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE® NATURAL SHIMMER™ providing more depth and intensity
Clear ultra-thin etafilcon A covers the coloured pigments for a smooth, wettable surface, helping to deliver comfortable lens wear
Print design does not cover the central part of the lens
The addition of the coloured ring does not affect oxygen delivery
- Provides exceptional comfort which lasts until the end of the day
- Helps leave your eyes feeling fresh and comfortable from morning to night
- Helps to reduce UV exposure with Class 2 UV-blocking*
- Patients are concerned about protecting their eyes as well as skin
* All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area.
* Some patients may notice a small difference in subjective vision performance compared to a clear lens.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Type of Lens||Coloured, Daily disposables|
|Lens material||etafilcon A|
|Oxygen Permeability||25.5 x10-9 Dk/t|
|Available powers||-0.25D to -9.00D | +0.50D & +1.00D|
|Technology||BEAUTY-WRAPPED-IN-COMFORT™ and internal wetting agent Polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP) using LACREON® Technology|
|Oxygen transmissibility (DK/t (boundary and edge corrected)):||25.5 x 10-9 (for -3.00 D)|
|Oxygen flux (% available to central cornea):||88%|
|UV:||97% UVB and 81% UVA|
|Power range – BVP:||-0.25 to -6.00 D (0.25 steps), -6.50 to -9.00 D (0.50 steps).|
|+0.50 D and +1.00 D|
|Centre thickness:||0.084 mm (for -3.00 D)|